IS LEADERSHIP COACHING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Think about this
Select the topics that are most important to you:
- Cultivating key business relationship
- Enhancing Leadership Skills
- Managing conflict
- Integrating multiple generations in your workplace
- Motivating and Engaging others
- Strategy Planning
- Time Management
- Persuasive Presentations
Turn your INSIGHTS into ACTIONS That Matter
- Clarity about what you want and what you need to do to get there.
- Ease and less struggle in working toward your goals.
- Confidence in taking action – less hesitance and avoidance.
- Understanding of what works to get results.
- Fun and joy in the process of running your business, serving customers and clients, and earning a profit.
- Build a great team using a more effective leadership
- Create a culture where people are eager to work.
- Build leadership bench strength to make succession a real possibility
- Improve interpersonal or communication skills
- Manage conflict in way that works for you
- Develop “superstar” workers
- Create work / life balance
- Set priorities and improve time management
- Enhance presentation and networking skills
- Engage in career development & planning
- Recognize and implement effective staff development
- Strengthen self-confidence, assertiveness and well-being
Do you want to feel freer to focus on strategic issues?
Let’s have a conversation. Send an email. Ask a question.
1. Begin with an assessment and evaluation of your current skills. A personality style inventory will show you how your personality affects your behavior and impacts others.
2. 3 forty-five minute individual coaching sessions each month on the phone.
- We tackle the situations and challenges that confront you day-to-day.
- You will gain clarity about what the real challenge is so time and energy are not wasted.
- Once the challenge is clear, the actions you need to take will be clear. You choose what we focus on!
You bring the issues that are a priority for you and we work through them for solutions and actions.
3. Every moment is packed with practical information presented in a fun way. YOU set the agenda and we explore possibilities and opportunities together.